"Livin' Like a Lusty Flower" ~ SCROLL DOWN!!! Share Some Life With Me!

"Livin' Like a Lusty Flower" ~ SCROLL DOWN!!! Share Some Life With Me!
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

Soulshine

Soulshine

DOSE

DOSE

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Pathway Finally Opened

When my heart came to rule 
in the world of love, 
it was freed
from both belief 
and from disbelief.
On this journey, 
I found the problem
to be myself.
When I went beyond myself 
the pathway finally opened.
Mahsati Ganjavi 

12th Century
English version by David and Sabrineh Fideler 
Copyright (c) 2012 by Celia Ann Benavidez registered under the creative commons attribution...
save it, copy it, modify it but you have to credit me for the original photoand you can not
make a buck off it without asking me ;-)