"Livin' Like a Lusty Flower" ~ SCROLL DOWN!!! Share Some Life With Me!

"Livin' Like a Lusty Flower" ~ SCROLL DOWN!!! Share Some Life With Me!
"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"

Soulshine

Soulshine

DOSE

DOSE

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

"So Deep Inside My Soul"


This is my beloved friend David Troy.
A true and beautiful light on this planet.
He glowed just a bit brighter than the rest of us...
The second set of lyrics read
'Never to fall from balance
or from Grace
or to leave this Sacred Place,'  
but actually should be
'Never to fall from balance
or from Grace
or to leave this Sacred Space,'
I apologize for this rather amateurish attempt.
I didn't have the time I needed to create a perfect upload.
They lyrics are so beautiful it is wrong not to share them.
Listening to the song, transcribing, then creating three Word documents was just
the beginning. Using screen capture I was able to convert those word docs,  to .jpeg format.
Unfortunately, the .JPEG docs/lyrics didn't turn out as clearly as I'd like...
Still, they serve their purpose. That purpose is to share these lyrics and the beauty of this song with you.
I don't want any more time slip by.
It is too beautiful of a song not to share.
I have waited too long!
Was a dear friend and I were honored to have been serenaded with this song,
it was enchanting and magical. A truly special moment...

David Troy,
your memory is Forever...

1 comment:

UltraViolet said...

Thanks for posting Rosie Rose. I have thought of David fondly over the years, and wished I could hear him perform again. Thanks for introducing me to him and for the precious memories of some fun times we all had together. --Mimsabella